Have you linked your Aadhaar Card Number to your mobile number yet? If you have not done this then you have good news for you. Now you can link your Aadhaar Number to your mobile number in easy steps. According to Govt. order all mobile numbers would be linked with Aadhaar by 31st March 2018.
Link Aadhaar To Mobile Number Via OTP:
Now you can connect your Aadhaar Number with your Mobile Number using Interactive Voice Response (IVR). Make sure you have your Aadhar Card in your hand before start the IVR method. Vodafone, Airtel, Idea subscribers had already started the IVR method. Reliance Jio & BSNL are expected to activate the IVR method very soon.
1. At first call 14546 from your Mobile. Choose your desired Language from the options.
2. IVR method will then tell you that by continuing the call you have agreed their terms and conditions.
3. Now you have to put your 12 Digit Aadhaar card Number. Press 1 to confirm it.
4. You will get another chance to enter your correct Aadhaar Card Number in case you enter wrong no.
5. Now you will receive an OTP to your Mobile Number.
6. In the next step IVR will ask your mobile number and then you have to give your permission to your mobile operator to collect your name, date of birth, photo etc from their records.
7. Now IVR will read your last four digit of your mobile number and re-verify it.
8. Now you have to put the OTP (Which you got previously; see step 5).
9. After entering the OTP press 1 and complete the process.
10. After completing the IVR verification process you will get a confirmation sms that you have successfully completed the process and it will take upto 72 hours to link your Aadhaar Card Number to your Mobile Number.