Today we will show you how to enable your WordPress websites from your Hosting Cpanel. As you all know WordPress is one of the best and easy to use CMS (Content management System) now a days. People love WordPress because it is free, very user-friendly and easy to manage CMS. Every major hosting company offers WordPress auto installer software to their clients free of cost. In this wordpress tutorial we will use SiteGround Cpanel. We are using SiteGround from long time and believe me it is the best hosting company .
How To Enable WordPress Auto Update Feature In Your Hosting Cpanel :
1. First go to your Hosting Cpanel. Enter your user name , password and Log In.
2. Your Cpanel will look like this :
3. In the Cpanel look for “WordPress Tools”. Under “WordPress Tools” of your (Here SiteGround) hosting Cpanel you will find “WP Auto Update” button. Click on that.
4. After clicking on “Wp Auto update” you will see a list of your websites under Manage Current WordPress Installations”. In the given picture we have two auto update feature enabled websites.
5. In this tutorial we will activate WordPress Auto Update feature for the website “https://seowatch.xyz” . To add this feature for a new website simply click “Add URL” option .
6. Under “Add URL” simply choose your desired website from drop down menu (In this example we will choose https://seowatch.xyz) and click on “Add URL” option. Leave the “Path” option blank.
7. You will get “URL added successfully” message.
8. Click on “back” button now. You have successfully enabled your WordPress auto update feature. You will see your website name in the WordPress Auto Update list.
Hope you like this tutorial. If you have any question please feel free to comment below.