Few months ago Google told that websites with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) would get boost in Google search engine. If your website has an AMP version then it will load faster in mobile device. You all know webpage load time is a crucial factor in SEO. Faster (Page Load Time) website gets boost from Google and other search engine in search results.
Today we will show you how you can enable AMP feature in your WordPress blog and make it faster for your mobile visitors.
1. Login to your Wp-Admin page and Go to Plugins>Add New
2. Search “AMP For WP” in the search box. You will find so many plugins there. Look for the Plugin “AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages” by Ahmed Kaludi, Mohammad Kaludi.
3. Install the plugin and activate it.
4. After activation you will see “AMP” option under your “Settings” option. Click on it.
5. Under “AMP” you will see so many options like “General” , “Page Builder”, “Advertisement”, “SEO” etc.
6. For example in “General” option you can load your website Logo for AMP version of your website, you can activate AMP for your pages,posts etc.
7. If you are worried about these options then we have a solution for you. Although the options are easy to understand but if you face any problem you can go to their Step by Step Tutorial Page. The developers have written each and every guide (With Screenshot) there. please visit This Page for more detail about AMP.
8. After successfully updating the settings of AMP now check if your website is AMP enabled or not. Simply add “/amp” at the last of your URL. For example to check https://www.niftymoney.org is AMP enabled or not we will type https://www.niftymoney.org/amp in address bar and will hit enter button.
In the given picture you can see that AMP has been successfully enabled for our website NiftyMoney.org