Getting approved for Google Adsense by Google Team is not an easy task. Every blogger wants to earn some extra money from their blog by displaying ads. There are so many options there for displaying ads but still Google Adsense Programme is their first priority. If you are still trying to get approved by Google Adsense then we have an article for you. You can read it HERE .
Many blogger thinks after getting approved by Google for Adsense they are free to do anything. But reality is that Google always track your website/websites activity and any silly mistake by you can block your Adsense account forever. If Google blocks your Adsense account then it is nearly impossible to lift the ban.
5 Tips To Prevent Your Adsense Account From Getting Blocked :
1. Invalid Click Activity: More than 50% blogger lost their Adsense Account due to invalid click activity. Don’t click your own ads; never tell others to click on your ads. Google take invalid click activity very seriously and take immediate action. So don’t try to play with Google; they are far smart than you. We personally saw many bloggers got banned by Google due to this activity. Never ever try to trick with Google.
2. Never Use Duplicate Content: After getting approved by Google; many webmasters think that now they can use any copyrighted/ duplicate item into their websites. But this is 100% wrong. Google always track your website posts and if they find any copyrighted or duplicate post they will immediately suspend your Adsense Account. So always write original, genuine post into your blog. Never write any duplicate content into your website.
3. Don’t Apply For Multiple Adsense Account : If you have an Adsense Account then you are free to show Google Ads to any websites you own. So it is basically useless to apply for another Adsense Account; but still people do this mistake. If you apply for multiple account with same name and address then Google will think that you either you are selling Adsense Account or you are a spammer and they will block your account.
4. Don’t Play With Adsense Code : This is really a serious crime to Google Adsense Team. Google always told not to edit/manipulate their Adsense Code. It is against their policies. So do not try to manipulate your Google Adsense Code.
5. Check Before Using Any Other Ad Network: Do not use any other Ad Network Ads into your website blindly. Before using any other Ad Network Ads check if it is allowed by Google Adsense or not. You can directly ask the Ad network Support Team for that. You can use Ad network companies like BuySellAds, AdClerks etc along with Google Ad Sense. We our using them from a long time into our websites and they are safe to use with Adsense.
Hope this post will help you to protect your Adsense Account from getting banned. If you have any question regarding Google Adsense feel free to comment below. we will try our level best to solve your query.