How To Choose The Best Hosting Service for My Blog? How Do I know If Hosting Provider Is Good or Bad? Which Hosting Plan Should I Select? In this post we will try to find out the answers of these questions.
1. Before buying any hosting plan from any Hosting company always Google about that company and read reviews about that hosting company. Now a days there are so many reliable review websites on net and you can trust on them.
2. Before buying any plan always compare hosting price of different hosting company. If possible try to chat with Sales Team; they might give you more discount .
3. Before buying any plan you have to understand what kind of hosting plan suits you best. For example if your website is new and you are getting only 1K to 2K visitors per month then you should go with basic shared hosting plan (For example SiteGround GoGeek Shared Hosting Plan have 100K vistitor limit per month.)
4. Always look for the server uptime of that hosting company. More server uptime means more thustworthy hosting company. I will suggest you to choose any hosting company which has more than 97% server uptime.
5. Always check their customer support before buying any hosting plan. This is really a serious issue and you have to think about the support team of any hosting company. (For example SiteGround have a very very strong support team (24×7) and they respond via chat/ticket/phone very fast).
6. Before buying any hosting plan look what they offer in detail. Make sure they have Auto Script Installer like Softaculous, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, phpBB, PrestaShop etc. Also make sure that they are offering these scripts free of cost or not (SiteGround have hundreds of Auto Installer Scripts and they are completely free ).
7. If you want to play safe then make sure your hosting company has Trial Plan. Also ask them if they offer any time cancellation or not? Do they offer full money refund (before trial ends) or not?
Hope you enjoyed the post. If you have any question regarding Hosting please feel free to comment below.