Today we will show you how you can remove any URL from your Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tool). If you do not know how to add your website into Google Search Console you can read This Post . Sometimes we get 404 error (not found) in our Search Console for few urls. So many 404 error can harm your SERP in Google so it is desirable that you delete those urls from Google Search.
1. Log into your Google Search Console and select the website you want to find 404 error urls.
2. At the left side you will see “Crawl” option. Under “Crawl” click onto “Crawl Error”
3. Under “Crawl Error” option select the not found urls and click on “Download” button.
4. After downloading all 404 error urls just copy each url and paste into Google Index>>Remove URLs
5. Under “Remove URLs” option paste the desired URL (which you want to remove from Google Search ) into “Temporarily Hide” box and click on “Continue”.
6. Now click on “Submit Request” button and you are done. Follow these steps again and again to remove all of your 404 (not found) pages from Google Search.