Google Adsense is one of the best program by using which webmasters can earn unlimited money. Today we are going to show you how you can resize your adsense ads according to the screen size without the help of any plugin.
Following thsese steps written below:
1. Login to your Adsense account and go to “My Ad” section
2. Under “My ads” click on “Ad Units”
3. Under “Ad Units” click on “New ad unit”.
4. Under Name section give the ad unit a name. Under “Ad type” option choose “Responsive” from the dropdown menu. Leave other fields as it is.
5. Click on “Save and get Code” button.
6. Now copy the adcode; open your notepad and paste it into notepad.
7. Now look at the adcode carefully; look for the code : data-ad-format=”auto”.
8. Suppose you are using this adcode on the right sidebar of your website and you want to display a rectangle adsize in all devices like computer,laptop,tablet,mobile etc. All you have to do is to change the “auto” option to “rectangle” like the picture given below.
9. By changing the code from “auto” to “rectangle” your adsense ad will always show rectangle ad according to the screen size. For example if you are viewing that adcode from a computer you will see large rectangular ad but if you see that ad from a tablet or mobile you will see a medium size rectangular ad. Now if you write “square” in place of “auto” then you will always see a square ad according to the device. Remember this adcode changing does not violate any Google Adsense Program policies.
10. After changing the adcode simply paste it into your desired location and enjoy. If you have any question regarding Adsense please feel free to comment below.